Transpire creates impactful, design-led digital experiences that transform & inspire. We take on projects that have a strong purpose – whether that’s creatively solving ambitious business goals, establishing competitive advantage, delighting users or having a positive impact on the world. Since 2009, we’ve been trusted by Australia’s most innovative companies to drive their technology strategy.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer responsible for the analysis, design, coding, testing and supporting innovative software solutions, while contributing to application architecture, continuous integration and deployment activities.
What you’ll do:
- Mentor and foster growth in other developers
- Collaborate and experiment with Product Managers, Business Analysts and Solution Architects to design software solutions necessary for incubating new products or businesses
- Design and develop software with activities that include coding, testing, build and deployment scripting, and configuration in all relevant domains and related technologies
- Translate product manager expectations into fully developed functionality that meets the customer requirements
What you’ll bring:
- Solid exposure in a Azure DevOps environment
- Angular, Typescript and NODE JS
- Good understanding of REACT JS API Development
- Experience with RESTful APIs and microservices patterns
- Good understanding of test driven development, continuous integration, continuous delivery and building high quality solutions
We’re on a mission to weave humanity into technology and we need the best people onboard for the journey. We’re smart, curious, bold, and we love working together. Our flexible environment allows you to balance the personal and professional in ways that suit you.
We also offer:
- An annual $1,500 for personal training and development
- $1,000 annual technology allowance for you to buy and enjoy the latest tech
- Market-leading parental leave schemes and annual leave bonuses for tenure
You may be more qualified than you think
If you’ve been thinking that this all sounds great, but they’re probably not looking for someone like me, please – apply.
We strive to create an environment where all people feel like they belong and are supported to reach their full potential. As such, we welcome and encourage applications from diverse and underrepresented communities. Our ongoing goal is to embed diversity and inclusion into the core DNA of Transpire.