Transpire build digital products that have a positive impact on the world. We transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human centered design and technology expertise. From creating apps that fast-track cancer research, to helping Virgin Australia’s millions of customers book and manage their travel from their mobile, our Transpirers strive to help our customers transform and inspire and make a difference in people’s lives every day.
What you’ll do:
The Delivery Manager ensures the successful delivery and accountability of all projects. You will manage the handover from sales to delivery, set project expectations and delivery standards to guide the delivery of successful outcomes - and be the escalation point as roadblocks arise. Furthermore, you will seek out opportunities to improve and uplift Transpire’s capability in delivery, methodologies and frameworks.
You will be expected to perform some internal requirements aligned to the role such as facilitating the project status meetings, resource management meetings and reporting. Your day to day duties will also have a strong leadership and people management component, seeing the incumbent coaching and mentoring our people to bring out their best, as well as leading by example to inspire people to constantly better themselves.
What you’ll bring:
- Previous experience and demonstrated success in a similar role, coupled with a strong background in project management
- Extensive experience in a digital consulting environment
- Illustrated success in designing and implementing delivery strategies and processes that improve business performance
- Experience leading and developing diverse and cross-functional technical teams across multiple platforms
- Demonstrated success in identifying potential issues and mitigating risk well in advance, at both a project and organisational level
- Sound understanding of the business model and drivers within a services environment
- Extensive experience in an Agile environment and strong understanding of Agile principles
- High level of interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build rapport, and proven capability to build strategic relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Good negotiation skills with the ability to influence in order to achieve win-win outcomes
- Ability to foster an environment that values performance, continuous improvement and innovation in the delivery of high quality services
We’re on a mission to weave humanity into technology and we need the best people onboard for the journey. We’re smart, curious, bold, and we love working together. Our flexible environment allows you to balance the personal and professional in ways that suit you. We also offer:
- An annual $1,500 for personal training and development
- $1,000 annual technology allowance for you to buy and enjoy the latest tech
- Market-leading parental leave schemes and annual leave bonuses for tenure
You may be more qualified than you think
If you’ve been thinking that this all sounds great, but they’re probably not looking for someone like me, please – apply. We strive to create an environment where all people feel like they belong and are supported to reach their full potential. As such, we welcome and encourage applications from diverse and underrepresented communities. Our ongoing goal is to embed diversity and inclusion into the core DNA of Transpire.