Transpire creates impactful, design-led digital experiences that transform & inspire. We take on projects that have a strong purpose – whether that’s creatively solving ambitious business goals, establishing competitive advantage, delighting users or having a positive impact on the world. Since 2009, we’ve been trusted by Australia’s most innovative companies to drive their technology strategy.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager
What you’ll do:
- You will lead a cross-functional, agile team of technology experts to deliver exceptional outcomes on behalf of our customers
- Create high performing, self-managing teams with a strong team culture that are empowered to experiment and innovate
- Work with customers of varying sizes to create and define a vision for their product
- Partner with customers and stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle from concept to implementation to build and nurture strong relationships that last
- Manage Product Backlogs, aligning with desired customer outcomes
- Champion an agile mindset, coaching and mentoring members of the Project Services Team and the Transpire business in agile techniques and methodologies (Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban, LeSS)
- Provide delivery insight of risks, issues, dependencies, progress, estimates
- Support the business with delivery expertise to define new projects and set new project teams up for success
- Be an active thought leader in the tech industry through blogs, speaking engagements, etc.
What you’ll bring:
- Extensive experience delivering successful tech projects in an Agile consulting environment, ideally in the mobile space
- Outstanding consulting skills, with strong negotiation and influencing skills with customers at all levels
- Agile certifications such as CSM, CSPO (highly desirable)
- Illustrated results delivering complex projects to customer satisfaction
- Experience leading and coaching delivery teams
- Strong communication, negotiation, problem-solving and influencing skills
- Exceptional organisational skills to work in large complex environments with multiple stakeholders
We’re on a mission to weave humanity into technology and we need the best people onboard for the journey. We’re smart, curious, bold, and we love working together. Our flexible environment allows you to balance the personal and professional in ways that suit you.
We also offer:
- An annual $1,500 for personal training and development
- $1,000 annual technology allowance for you to buy and enjoy the latest tech
- Market-leading parental leave schemes and annual leave bonuses for tenure
You may be more qualified than you think
If you’ve been thinking that this all sounds great, but they’re probably not looking for someone like me, please – apply.
We strive to create an environment where all people feel like they belong and are supported to reach their full potential. As such, we welcome and encourage applications from diverse and underrepresented communities. Our ongoing goal is to embed diversity and inclusion into the core DNA of Transpire.