Transpire creates impactful, design-led digital experiences that transform & inspire.
Our people are everything to us, which is why we work so hard to ensure it’s an amazing place to work and to help them build their careers.
We take on projects that have a strong purpose – whether that’s creatively solving ambitious business goals, establishing competitive advantage, delighting users or having a positive impact on the world.
Everything we do, everyday, is guided by our purpose – to weave humanity into technology
About the role
As a Senior User Experience Designer you will be working for a tech consultancy that is design led. The role will involve:
- Working with customers to understand their product vision and problem to be solved
- Conducting user research, interviews, surveys and usability testing, translating the results into a product roadmap
- Delivering simple and elegant mobile designs and intuitive user experiences, from lo-fi wireframes to hi-fi interactive prototypes using Figma
- Working collaboratively with cross functional teams (iOS, Android, Web, QA) to maintain cohesive designs across our platforms
- Work with development teams to understand the dependencies to bring designs to life
- Reviewing designs of your other designer colleagues and take feedback on your own designs to focus on continual improvement
What your first six months at Transpire might look like
- In your first week you will meet your fellow design team members, take part in a design review and be introduced to our awesome practice leads
- In your first month, you will have used your expertise to help out a fellow designer conducting research or helping facilitate a design studio. You will also have joined an internal work initiative that’s part of our Northstar strategy.
- In the first six months you will have conducted user interviews and usability tests, led the design for a new mobile app and helped develop a proposal for a new client.
- In the first year you will be trained in accessibility workshops, our design and discovery sprint methodology and how we measure user experience. You will also have taken part in our career planning workshops and have developed a career plan.
We have a great pipeline of design work coming up. In the last 12 months, Transpire has delivered web and mobile apps, design sprints, product reviews and journey mapping for clients in public health, telecommunications, property, scientific research, transportation, hospitality and banking.
You can read more about the type of work we do here at https://www.transpire.com/projects
- A truly flexible work style (work from home, office, or hybrid)
- Full or part time
- Annual $1,000 tech allowance to purchase the latest technology and $1,500 development and training allowance
- Great work culture, Transpire has been certified as a Great Place To Work
We’d like to hear your thoughts
If you want your career to take the next step or if you are just looking for a great place to work, we'd like to hear from you. In 300 words or less, tell us about the best mobile experience you have helped design? What made the project so great?
Email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org