Transpire build digital products that have a positive impact on the world. We transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human centered design and technology expertise. From creating apps that fast-track cancer research, to helping Virgin Australia’s millions of customers book and manage their travel from their mobile, our Transpirers strive to help our customers transform and inspire and make a difference in people’s lives every day.
This role will manage our Level 1 and Level 2 support and coordinate our Level 3 support. Along with providing timely support, you will help us to evolve our support processes and offerings. We want someone with innate curiosity to improve our products and a drive to provide an exceptional customer experience every time.
What you’ll do:
- Continually improve our support processes
- Manage our support systems (FreshDesk, Jira, Confluence)
- Provide input into support contracts, and ensure we always meet our obligations and SLAs
- Manage both planned and unplanned maintenance
- Ensure smooth transition of projects from Development to Support
- Provide exceptional Level 1 and 2 support for our digital products, including managing the Support Inbox, diagnosing, logging, fixing and testing issues
- Liaise closely with Team Leaders and Developers on Level 3 issues, managing customer communication through to resolution
- Contribute to the delivery of projects (as required)
- Keep our systems up to date with accurate information.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in technical support and customer service roles, ideally in an agency environment (desirable)
- Sound understanding of mobile apps and devices, including Android, iOS, web and design technologies and principles
- Experience in an Agile development environment, working with designers, developers and testers on our products, not just supporting existing software and hardware (desirable)
- A sense of urgency with the ability to multitask and manage multiple customers at a time
- Experience in implementing and continually improving support systems and processes (desirable)
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills, with a high level of empathy
- Experience in testing or development a bonus
- Organised, with a high attention to detail
- A desire to learn, apply, and share knowledge.
What you’ll get:
- An opportunity to work with a multifaceted team who can support, mentor and guide to help kickstart your career in tech
- You’ll work on projects you’ll be proud of
- You’ll work with an awesome team of smart people on interesting and challenging projects
- You’ll have the freedom to do things your way, always focussed on making a difference to our customers and their end users
- A flexible environment to tailor where and when you work to your needs
- You will transform and inspire – continually learning and developing to achieve your personal and career goals
This is an opportunity to work where smart ideas are celebrated and innovation is embraced.