Transpire creates impactful, design-led digital experiences that transform & inspire. We take on projects that have a strong purpose – whether that’s creatively solving ambitious business goals, establishing competitive advantage, delighting users or having a positive impact on the world. Since 2009, we’ve been trusted by Australia’s most innovative companies to drive their technology strategy.
We are looking for an experienced Managed Services Engineer to assist in the establishment and growth of the managed services business by leading the technical team and supporting the technical environment.
What you’ll do:
- Provide L3 support including ticket response, troubleshooting and sustained engineering for customers AWS cloud environments, services and applications
- Use and develop appropriate tooling to automate the resolution of common issues
- Ensure smooth service onboarding of projects from project delivery into managed services
- Continually develop your AWS skills, including obtaining appropriate certifications
- Continually improve Transpire managed services processes
- Provide exceptional customer support, adhering to Transpire standards in all interactions with customers and ensuring we meet our SLA’s
- Engage with and continuously improve our support systems (FreshDesk, Jira, Confluence)
What you’ll bring:
- 5 years or more of experience managing AWS cloud environments and applications
- Experience in governing, managing and automating the provision and operation of AWS services to support web and mobile applications using tools like CloudWatch, CloudTrail, and CloudFormation/CDK/Terraform.
- Specific experience managing solutions built with AWS services such as EC2, S3, DynamoDB, ECS, EKS, Lambda, SQS, SNS, EventBridge, API Gateway, Cognito and Secrets Manager
- Experience integrating CI/CD with Infrastructure as Code would be highly regarded
- An understanding of ITIL, and a passionate automation first approach
We’re on a mission to weave humanity into technology and we need the best people onboard for the journey. We’re smart, curious, bold, and we love working together. Our flexible environment allows you to balance the personal and professional in ways that suit you.
We also offer:
- An annual $1,500 for personal training and development
- $1,000 annual technology allowance for you to buy and enjoy the latest tech
- Market-leading parental leave schemes and annual leave bonuses for tenure
You may be more qualified than you think
If you’ve been thinking that this all sounds great, but they’re probably not looking for someone like me, please – apply.
We strive to create an environment where all people feel like they belong and are supported to reach their full potential. As such, we welcome and encourage applications from diverse and underrepresented communities. Our ongoing goal is to embed diversity and inclusion into the core DNA of Transpire.
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted.
No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.