Transpire builds digital products that have a positive impact on the world. We transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human-centered design and technology expertise.
Transpire are looking for an Accountant to support the Head of Finance to achieve Finance team objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Monthly bank reconciliations for all bank accounts and credit cards
- Accounts payable (AP) – management of AP and monthly reconciliation
- Accounts receivable (AR) – management of AR and handling of customer queries
- Cashflow management – prepare and analyse weekly cash flow forecasts;
- Reconciliations and contribution to monthly management reporting including general journals and analysis of month end results
- Prepare regular reports such as project profitability, utilisation and forecasting reports
- Assistance with preparation with payroll processing, maintenance of records, and leave reconciliations
- Assistance with preparation, management and lodgement of payroll tax, WorkCover, activity statements, FBT returns, tax returns and superannuation
- Assistance with customer invoicing
- Assistance with preparation of annual insurance renewals
- Assistance with preparation of budgets and allocation of costs
- Assistance with maintaining and reconciling the fixed asset register
- Ensure all financial and accounting record keeping is accurate and secure
- Ensure all financial regulatory requirements within your remit are met and
- Other duties and project work as reasonably required by the Head of Finance
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Completed or looking to commence Graduate Diploma qualification (CA or CPA)
- Practical experience in a similar role
- Technologically savvy with excellent digital fluency
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised with great time management skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in use of Google Office Suite
- Experience with use of Harvest Forecast, Xero and Fathom, highly regarded
What you’ll get:
- You’ll work with an awesome team of smart people on interesting and challenging projects
- You will transform and inspire – continually learning and developing to achieve your personal and career goals
- We have an inclusive and collaborative culture and offer flexible working arrangements
- $55,000 package + tech allowance + other company benefits
This role is full-time and based in our Melbourne CBD office, however we have a flexible work philosophy with you having the opportunity to also work from home and choose your spread of hours.
Come join the team at Transpire where smart ideas are celebrated and innovation is embraced.
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted. No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted.
No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.