Transpire build digital products that have a positive impact on the world. We transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human centered design and technology expertise. From creating apps that fast-track cancer research, to helping Virgin Australia’s millions of customers book and manage their travel from their mobile, our Transpirers strive to help our customers transform and inspire and make a difference in people’s lives every day.
What you’ll do:
The Delivery Lead ensures the successful delivery and accountability of all projects. You will manage the handover from sales to delivery, set project expectations and delivery standards to guide the delivery of successful outcomes – and be the escalation point as roadblocks arise. Furthermore, you will seek out opportunities to improve and uplift Transpire’s capability in delivery, methodologies and frameworks.
You will be expected to perform some internal requirements aligned to the role such as facilitating the project status meetings, resource management meetings and reporting. Your day to day duties will also have a strong leadership and people management component, seeing the incumbent coaching and mentoring our people to bring out their best, as well as leading by example to inspire people to constantly better themselves.
What you’ll bring:
- Previous experience and demonstrated success in a similar role, coupled with a strong background in project management
- Extensive experience in a digital consulting environment
- Illustrated success in designing and implementing delivery strategies and processes that improve business performance
- Experience leading and developing diverse and cross-functional technical teams across multiple platforms
- Demonstrated success in identifying potential issues and mitigating risk well in advance, at both a project and organisational level
- Sound understanding of the business model and drivers within a services environment
- Extensive experience in an Agile environment and strong understanding of Agile principles
- High level of interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build rapport, and proven capability to build strategic relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Good negotiation skills with the ability to influence in order to achieve win-win outcomes
- Ability to foster an environment that values performance, continuous improvement and innovation in the delivery of high quality services
What you’ll get:
- You’ll work on projects you’ll be proud of
- You’ll work with an awesome team of smart people on interesting and challenging projects
- You’ll have the freedom to do things your way, always focussed on making a difference to our customers and their end users
- A flexible environment to tailor where and when you work to your needs
- You will transform and inspire – continually learning and developing to achieve your personal and career goals
This is an opportunity to work where smart ideas are celebrated and innovation is embraced. We have an inclusive and collaborative culture and offer flexible working arrangements.
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted. No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted.
No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.