Transpire builds digital products that have a positive impact on the world. We transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human-centered design, and technology expertise.
From creating apps that fast-track cancer research to helping Virgin Australia’s millions of customers book and manage their travel from their mobile, our team strives to help our customers transform, inspire and make a difference in people’s everyday lives.
We are looking for a Principal level QA expert to join the growing team. You love leading and motivating teams, working with customers to deliver innovative technical solutions while always providing an exceptional experience. We are looking for someone with strong leadership capability, an innate curiosity, and the drive to make a difference in the way they work and the outcomes they create.
What you’ll do:
- Establish team direction and responsibilities in order to achieve both team and Transpire objectives
- Establish performance measures required to monitor the delivery and outcome of team members within multiple project
- Successfully tack and lead complex, innovative projects in addition to management duties
- Actively seek ways to contribute to the achievement of clients’ objectives and add value by introducing different perspectives
- Proactively mentor staff at all levels; providing training, coaching and technical leadership
- Create an open environment where team members are encouraged to contribute
What you’ll bring:
- Extensive experience leading highly functioning QA teams.
- Experience collaborating with Delivery and Development teams
- Strong communication, negotiation, problem-solving and influencing skills
- Exceptional organisational skills to work in large complex environments with multiple stakeholders
What you’ll get:
- You’ll work on behalf of global enterprises and startups on some of the most innovative and impactful projects that you would be proud to have your name against
- You’ll work with a team of talented individuals on projects that will have you feeling both challenged and excited
- You’ll be the first to get your hands on new technologies and figure out what they’re capable of
- You will push the boundaries – continually learning and finding new ways to do things.
- A flexible working environment.
We are open to part-time applicants (success here will be determined by if your availability matches project requirements)
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted.
No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.