Transpire build digital products that have a positive impact on the world. We transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human centered design and technology expertise. From creating digital products that fast track cancer research, to helping people with vision impairment become more independent, our Transpirers strive to help our customers transform and inspire and make a difference in people’s lives every day.
We are looking for a driven and passionate expert in solutions architecture to join our growing development team. You will contribute to the presales, design and development of innovative mobile and web applications. We are looking for someone with extensive consulting skills to provide an exceptional customer experience throughout our projects. You love working with customers and delivering exceptional technical solutions. We want someone with innate curiosity and the drive to make a difference, both in the way we work and the outcomes we create.
What you’ll do:
- Create a technology strategy to keep Transpire at the forefront of digital evolution
- Contribute to pre-sales through workshops and high level solution design for proposals
- Develop cost estimates for technology and services
- Research enterprise application solutions and be a subject matter expert in their design
- Understand clients’ architecture and balance the needs of the projects with the needs of the client's environment
- Create and maintain solution design and architecture documentation
- Work with client’s back end teams to ensure smooth integration of our solutions
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to design and deliver exceptional solutions using Agile methodologies
- Be a trusted adviser to our customers, providing expert guidance and support
- This is a hands on role, so you will also develop high quality code when needed
- Solve complex technical problems and help others to do the same.
What you’ll bring:
- A passion for delivering exceptional technical solutions and customer experiences
- Previous experience in a Solutions Architecture role, ideally in the digital product space
- Experience consulting to a range of customers, from start-ups to large enterprises and engaging with customers of all levels
- Expertise in designing and building digital products from concept to delivery
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Be a specialist in AWS, and API's including SOAP, REST and other API peripheries, particularly those interfacing with mobile devices
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills
- A drive to work as part of a collaborative team
- DevOps management or experience a bonus
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or equivalent experience.
What you’ll get:
- You’ll work on projects you’ll be proud of – we’re helping find new ways to treat cancer and providing ways for the vision impaired to become more independent, to name a few.
- You’ll be the first to get your hands on new technologies and figure out what they’re capable of.
- You’ll work with an awesome team of very smart people that you’ll learn from and contribute to.
- You’ll be given the freedom to do things your way, always focussed on making a difference to our end users.
- You will push the boundaries – continually learning and finding new ways to do things.
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted. No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted.
No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.