We are looking for a passionate and experienced Head of People and Culture to join our team on a 12 month fixed term basis either in a full time or part-time (equivalent of 4 days per week) capacity. As a key member of our leadership team, you will support Transpire’s success through aligning people and culture strategies to drive a high performing team and culture.
You will own the People and Culture function, from designing and implementing strategies to managing systems and processes in this hands-on role. You will support our Talent Acquisition Manager and oversee all aspects of Transpire’s people experience including: strategy development & execution, organisational structure, culture, training and development, leadership development, payroll liaison, employee and industrial relations. We are looking for a true HR generalist who embodies our values and is passionate about fostering an innovative and collaborative culture.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the existing People and Culture strategy, ensuring alignment to Transpire’s Vision and Mission;
- Implement strategies and initiatives to create a great place to work, including health and wellbeing, benefits and diversity strategies;
- Coach and support our leaders on all people-matters;
- Assist our Talent Acquisition Manager with attraction and selection of key talent
- Manage performance appraisals and 360 feedback programs
- Sponsor Transpire’s Diversity & Inclusion program
- Monthly reporting on key metrics
- Run our regular Culture Survey including developing action plans
- Be a cultural leader, helping to embed our values across the business.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in a HR leadership role, ideally in a digital or service industry;
- Have experience with the development of human resources and organisation development strategies aligned to business plans;
- Sound understanding of Australian employment legislation;
- Strong people leadership capability;
- Strong communication and relationship management skills;
- Sound problem solving and decision making skills;
- Energy and drive, with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted.
No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.