Transpire creates impactful, design-led digital experiences that transform & inspire. We take on projects that have a strong purpose – whether that’s creatively solving ambitious business goals, establishing competitive advantage, delighting users or having a positive impact on the world. Since 2009, we’ve been trusted by Australia’s most innovative companies to drive their technology strategy
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst
What you’ll do:
- Spend time with our customer to understand their business processes and ensure our products will integrate smoothly into their business environment
- Support the Project Manager throughout the project lifecycle
- Gather requirements and validate assumptions
- Investigate and analyse business processes work practices
- Provide process documentation, including workflows
- Assist with QA and Testing, as required
- Provide input into product decisions
- Facilitate workshops with our team and other stakeholders
- Ensure our customers have an exceptional experience with Transpire
What you’ll bring:
- Previous experience as a BA within an Agile environment
- Experience working with large, complex enterprise organisations and compliance-focussed environments
- Scrum Master certificate (preferable)
- Experience in facilitating workshops and driving solutions
- Experience with mobile solutions (desirable)
- Strong communication, negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills
- Exceptional organisational skills to work in complex environments with multiple stakeholders
- Self-motivated, with a drive to learn
We’re on a mission to weave humanity into technology and we need the best people onboard for the journey. We’re smart, curious, bold, and we love working together. Our flexible environment allows you to balance the personal and professional in ways that suit you.
We also offer:
- An annual $1,500 for personal training and development
- $1,000 annual technology allowance for you to buy and enjoy the latest tech
- Market-leading parental leave schemes and annual leave bonuses for tenure
You may be more qualified than you think
If you’ve been thinking that this all sounds great, but they’re probably not looking for someone like me, please – apply.
We strive to create an environment where all people feel like they belong and are supported to reach their full potential. As such, we welcome and encourage applications from diverse and underrepresented communities. Our ongoing goal is to embed diversity and inclusion into the core DNA of Transpire.
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted.
No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.