Transpire build digital products that have a positive impact on the world. We transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human centered design and technology expertise. From creating apps that fast-track cancer research, to helping Virgin Australia’s millions of customers have a delightful flying experience, our Transpirers strive to help our customers transform and inspire and make a difference in people’s lives every day.
At Transpire, Testing is a big part of every project and every team. We are looking for an experienced Quality Analyst to ensure we produce high quality digital products and provide an amazing user experience. You will test innovative native mobile apps on both iOS and Android throughout the agile development process. We are looking for someone passionate about testing, who brings innovation, experience and continual drive for improvement.
What you’ll do:
- Work with our customer and multidisciplinary teams throughout our agile delivery process
- Perform, functional, regression, systems integration and end to end testing on web, iOS, and android platforms and report results
- Contribute to a project’s test strategy
- Collaborate with Developers to understand requirements and provide effective test coverage to support delivery of these requirements
- Manage the validation for a project’s requirements
What you’ll bring:
- Strong communication skills with stakeholders of all levels
- Strong experience in testing native mobile apps for Android and iOS, including API, Responsive Website
- Experience in manual and exploratory testing
- Experience in writing test plans
- Experience in writing and running manual test cases
- Experience in at least one defect management tool
- Experience in a professional services environment, with illustrated success in building strong customer relationships and work within a cross product team
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment
- A desire to achieve the best outcome for our clients
- Friendly, professional, self-motivated with a drive to learn
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or similar relevant qualifications
What you’ll get:
- You’ll work on a project you’ll be proud of
- You’ll work with an awesome team of smart people on interesting and challenging projects
- You’ll be the first to get your hands on new technologies and figure out what they’re capable of
- A flexible working environment.
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted.
No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.