Why Transpire? Here’s just a few reasons
- Work on projects you’ll be proud of.
- $1,500 Training and Development Budget, with sanctioned days to pursue it!
- Career development and engagement is top priority, we want to invest in you!
- $1,000 Yearly Technology Allowance (Buy the latest tech)
- Work life balance – Flexibility is in our DNA, don’t let work get in the way of life
- Market leading parental leave schemes and annual leave bonuses for tenure.
- Be empowered to make decisions and bring your ideas, you’re the expert!
- Push the boundaries, continuous learning and discovering new ways of doing things.
- Rub shoulders with thought leaders in the industry, collaborate with a sensational team.
- We create digital products that people love and that matter.
Come and join us and see what all the fuss is about!
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with experience in the analysis, design and creation of digital products to join the Transpire team for a large and innovative project. You will help us to deliver an exceptional outcome to our customers to bring their vision to life.
What you’ll do:
- Analysis, design and creation of digital products for Transpire customers.
- Working throughout the agile product development lifecycle with a multidisciplinary team of Project Managers, Developers, Designers and Testers.
- Focusing on formulating and documenting business and technical requirements,evaluating and analysing customers’ businesses in relation to the solution we are building for them.
- Gather requirements, and validate assumptions, Provide clear technical and functional specifications to our teams to ensure they design and build a solution to customer expectations.
What you’ll bring:
- Previous experience as a BA within an Agile environment
- Experience working with large, complex enterprise organisations and compliance-focussed environments
- Experience in facilitating workshops and driving solutions
- Experience with mobile solutions (desirable)
- Strong communication, negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills
- Exceptional organisational skills to work in complex environments with multiple stakeholders
- Self-motivated, with a drive to learn.
Here at Transpire we exist to transform ideas into digital experiences that have a strong purpose. We solve business problems, lay the foundation for innovation, create competitive advantage, delight users and improve people’s lives through technology. We’re excited about the future, massive opportunities await, apply now.
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted.
No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.