Transpire build digital products that have a positive impact on the world. We transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human centered design and technology expertise. From creating digital products that fast track cancer research, to helping people with vision impairment become more independent, our Transpirers strive to help our customers transform and inspire and make a difference in people’s lives every day.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Finance Assistant to join our team in a part time capacity. You will work under the guidance of our Finance Manager to perform general bookkeeping duties for the business 2 days per week, whilst being provided opportunities to develop further across the broader finance discipline.
What you’ll do:
- General bookkeeping duties including overall management of the accounts inbox, entering of all supplier invoices into our accounting system, assisting with customer invoicing, debtor management, scheduling of draft supplier payments and bank reconciliations;
- Assist with month-end reporting;
- Assist with the processing of monthly payroll for all employees, including review of leave and timesheet entries;
- Liaise with third parties in relation to contract payments and other finance related issues, resolving issues as they arise;
- Work with the People & Culture team to maintain all staff files and manage employee payroll data.
What you'll bring:
- Bookkeeping experience highly desirable but not essential;
- Process driven with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, with strong prioritisation skills;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a focus on customer service;
- Tech savvy and superior problem solver;
- Understanding of the Google suite of tools (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides) and the Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel.);
- Completed or near completion of Commerce/Accounting/Finance degree or similar.
This role would be ideally suited to someone in their final year of study/recently graduated and looking for a platform to fast-track their Finance career, or alternatively someone with existing bookkeeping experience looking for a part time opportunity where they can truly make a mark on their role and the business.
What you’ll get:
- A flexible working environment
- Training and career development opportunities
- Collaborative team environment
- You will transform and inspire – continually learning and developing to achieve your personal and career goals
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted.
No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.