Transpire build digital products that have a positive impact on the world. We transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human centered design and technology expertise. From creating apps that fast-track cancer research, to helping Virgin Australia’s millions of customers book and manage their travel from their mobile, our Transpirers strive to help our customers transform and inspire and make a difference in people’s lives every day.
We are looking for a highly driven Senior Account Manager who is passionate about driving client retention, renewals, growth and customer satisfaction. You will thrive working with our customers and internal delivery teams to identify both innovative and technical solutions that meet our clients needs and also make a true difference in our community.
What you'll do:
This is a senior, strategic and commercial role seeing you focus on identifying opportunities for growth that will enhance the way our clients engage with their customers, ensuring our ongoing value and partnership with our key clients. More specifically you will:
- Execute the sales strategy for a portfolio of existing clients, aligned to company goals, focussing on existing account growth across established solutions (design, QA, mobile & web) and emerging technologies;
- Manage the end to end sales process for existing customers from opportunity to contract sign-off in line with the Sales Strategy and your Performance Incentive Plan;
- Collaborate and ideate with our discipline leads to enhance and evolve our existing customer engagements;
- Work with our delivery teams to ensure projects are aligned to our values, deliverable within realistic timeframes and meet customer expectations;
- Create proposals and SOWs that reflect the customer’s vision, roadmap of work and requirements;
- Provide regular reporting and updates to the Director of Customer Solutions on sales activities and pipeline of work;
- Leverage technical tools and quantitative data to manage campaigns to success, high customer satisfaction and renewal;
- Focus on ensuring Transpire maintains superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight;
- Assist with respectfully challenging client requests or project issue escalations as needed.
What you’ll bring:
We are looking for someone with an exceptional customer service focus and the drive to make a real difference, both in the way they work and the outcomes they create. More specific skills and experience include:
- Extensive account management experience in a digital consulting environment (mobile experience is also highly desirable);
- Proven track record in delivering sales targets and accelerating pipelines in a complex, solution selling environment, preferably with major accounts;
- An inquisitive nature with a genuine interest and curiosity in solving client problems;
- Excellent communication and presentations skills;
- High level interpersonal skills with the innate ability to build trust and rapport quickly, in order to build strategic relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Self-starter with the ability to get results with minimal direction and manage through ambiguity;
- Acts with the utmost integrity, with the best interest of both the business and the client in mind;
- Passionate about client success and business growth and dissatisfaction with status quo – always thinking of ways to improve/grow assigned clients
- High energy with a strong will to succeed.
What you’ll get:
- You'll work with top tier clients on major accounts across multiple industry types;
- The opportunity to work with an awesome team of exceptional talent on interesting and challenging projects that you'll be proud of;
- An extremely flexible working environment;
- An opportunity to work where smart ideas are celebrated and innovation is embraced.
Please note: This role will require the successful incumbent to travel regularly across the state with the possibility of interstate travel on an ad hoc basis (pending Covid-19 related restrictions).
If you feel like you have the skills, experience and attitude to be successful in this role, don't hesitate and apply now.
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted.
No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.