Transpire build digital products that have a positive impact on the world. We transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human centered design and technology expertise. From creating digital products that fast track cancer research, to helping people with vision impairment become more independent, our Transpirers strive to help our customers transform and inspire and make a difference in people’s lives every day.
We are looking for an experienced Senior React Native Developer who is passionate about creating products that make a difference. You love working with customers and delivering both exceptional technical solutions and an inspiring user experience. We want someone with innate curiosity and the drive to make a difference, both in the way we work and the outcomes we create.
What you’ll do:
- A passion for mobile apps and delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Guide and mentor junior team members
- Deliver inspiring digital products that bring our customers’ visions to life
- Understand customer requirements and collaboratively design mobile solutions
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary agile teams throughout the project lifecycle
- Provide expert advice for the design and development of robust and scalable applications
- Develop, document and test high quality code
- Solve technical problems with our teams and customers
- Contribute estimates for Agile stories and epics
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our coding standards and processes
- Work on multiple projects, be actively involved and feature-curious.
What you’ll bring:
- A serious passion for mobile tech and a desire to make a difference through technology
- Proficient with React Native with Android and iOS platforms
- Commercial experience with:
- React Native (minimum 2+ years)
- 5+ years software development experience with either native mobile development on iOS, Android or hybrid technologies (Cordova, Ionic, Xamarin)
- Experience working in a consulting environment
- Working knowledge of REST APIs
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Excellent communications skills & a collaborative attitude
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects at once
- Friendly, professional, self-motivated with a drive to learn
What you’ll get:
- You’ll work on projects you’ll be proud of – we’re helping find new ways to treat cancer and providing ways for the vision impaired to become more independent, to name a few.
- You’ll be the first to get your hands on new technologies and figure out what they’re capable of.
- You’ll work with an awesome team of very smart people that you’ll learn from and contribute to.
- You’ll be given the freedom to do things your way, always focussed on making a difference to our end users.
- You will push the boundaries – continually learning and finding new ways to do things.
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted.
No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.