Transpire build digital products that have a positive impact on the world. We transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human centered design and technology expertise. From creating apps that fast-track cancer research, to helping Virgin Australia’s millions of customers have a delightful flying experience, our Transpirers strive to help our customers transform and inspire and make a difference in people’s lives every day.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer who specialises in QA Automation to join our engineering team to ensure we deliver high quality solutions to our clients. As a senior member of our team, you will participate in pre sales activities, customer workshops, coach and mentor junior members of the team and continually improve our testing processes within our agile frameworks. You are an expert in automation frameworks and will help us to design and implement automation testing across our projects. This is a hands on role where you will also be testing innovative native mobile apps on both iOS and Android.
What you’ll do:
- Work with our customer and multidisciplinary teams throughout our agile delivery process
- Perform automation, functional, regression, systems integration, UI and end to end testing on web, iOS and Android platforms and report results
- Collaborate with Developers to understand requirements and provide effective test coverage to support delivery of these requirements
- Provide expert guidance to our customer and your team
- Mentor team members to extend their technical capabilities
- Manage QA teams on a project level
What you’ll bring:
- Strong communication skills with stakeholders of all levels
- 3+ years experience in automation testing as well as extensive experience in testing native iOS and Android, including API, Responsive Website, UI Testing
- Experience (or capable of) writing native UI tests in Android using Espresso
- Experience (or capable of) writing native UI tests in iOS using XCUI tests
- Experience (or capable of) writing UI tests for react/web apps using puppeteer and jest or equivalent
- Experience working with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Working knowledge of Bitrise (or similar CI tools), GIT, Xcode, Android Studio, Jmeter and Jira
- Experience in creating and implementing test automation, custom frameworks and tools
- Exposure to working in mature CI/CD environments
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Extensive consulting and pre sales experience, with strong negotiation and influencing skills
- A desire to achieve the best outcome for our clients
- Friendly, professional, self-motivated with a drive to learn
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or similar relevant qualifications
What you’ll get:
- You’ll work on a project you’ll be proud of
- You’ll work with an awesome team of smart people on interesting and challenging projects
- You’ll be the first to get your hands on new technologies and figure out what they’re capable of
- A flexible working environment.
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted.
No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.