Transpire build digital products that have a positive impact on the world. You won’t do the ordinary here – we transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human centered design and technology expertise. From creating digital products that fast track cancer research, to helping people with vision impairment become more independent, our Transpirers strive to help our customers transform and inspire and make a difference in people’s lives every day.
We currently have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to expand our reach into new markets and play a key leadership role in setting up our NSW operations.
What you’ll be doing:
Upon commencement you will take on a traditional BDM role, responsible for all BDM activities across the Sydney market under the guidance of our CEO and Director of Customer Solutions. As our portfolio grows within NSW, you will work with our operations team in Melbourne to resource projects and manage the delivery function based in Sydney.
What you’ll bring:
- Previous experience as a standalone sales hunter and knows what it takes to manage an end-to-end sales cycle and win new business;
- Extensive experience in a digital consulting environment (mobile experience is highly desirable);
- Strong understanding of sales strategy and client success principles and experience implementing activities that lead to increased service engagement and client retention;
- Inspirational leadership, experienced in creating and managing high performing teams that exceed results;
- Strong collaborator that can work effectively with individuals across multiple disciplines, levels of experience and geographical locations;
- Well networked within the digital industry across the Sydney/NSW market.
What you’ll get:
- An opportunity to make this role your own, and make a huge impact on our growth and business success;
- A flexible work environment, tailored to where and when you work;
- The opportunity to make a real difference to our customers, their end users.
Please note: Extensive travel across NSW and adhoc travel interstate is a requirement of this role.
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted.
No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.