Transpire build digital products that have a positive impact on the world. We transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human centered design and technology expertise. From creating apps that fast-track cancer research, to helping Virgin Australia’s millions of customers book and manage their travel from their mobile, our Transpirers strive to help our customers transform and inspire and make a difference in people’s lives every day.
We are looking for a student looking to start a career in mobile and web application development as a part time Support Analyst. This role will manage our Level 1 and Level 2 support and coordinate our Level 3 support. Along with providing timely support, you will help us to evolve our support processes and offerings. We want someone with innate curiosity to improve our products and a drive to provide an exceptional customer experience every time.
What you’ll do:
- Continually improve our support processes
- Manage our support systems (FreshDesk, Jira, Confluence)
- Provide input into support contracts, and ensure we always meet our obligations and SLAs
- Manage both planned and unplanned maintenance
- Ensure smooth transition of projects from Development to Support
- Provide exceptional Level 1 and 2 support for our digital products, including managing the Support Inbox, diagnosing, logging, fixing and testing issues
- Liaise closely with Team Leaders and Developers on Level 3 issues, managing customer communication through to resolution
- Contribute to product testing and QA, as required
- Keep our systems up to date with accurate information.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in technical support and customer service roles, ideally in an agency environment
- Sound understanding of mobile apps and devices, including Android, iOS, web and design technologies and principles
- Experience in an Agile development environment, working with designers, developers and testers on our products, not just supporting existing software and hardware
- A sense of urgency with the ability to multitask and manage multiple customers at a time
- Experience in implementing and continually improving support systems and processes
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills, with a high level of empathy
- Experience in QA or development a bonus
- Organised, with a high attention to detail
- A desire to learn, apply, and share knowledge.
What you’ll get:
- You’ll work on projects you’ll be proud of
- You’ll work with an awesome team of smart people on interesting and challenging projects
- You’ll have the freedom to do things your way, always focussed on making a difference to our customers and their end users
- A flexible environment to tailor where and when you work to your needs
- You will transform and inspire – continually learning and developing to achieve your personal and career goals
This is an opportunity to work where smart ideas are celebrated and innovation is embraced.
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted.
No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.