Transpire build digital products that have a positive impact on the world. You won’t do the ordinary here – we transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human centered design and technology expertise. From creating digital products that fast track cancer research, to helping people with vision impairment become more independent, our Transpirers strive to help our customers transform and inspire and make a difference in people’s lives every day.
Reporting to the COO, this key leadership role will ensure successful delivery of innovative digital solutions to our customers. You will use your extensive experience in professional services & digital consultancy to lead and grow our passionate and diverse team, ensuring best practices are in place. This is a hands on role that will also see you part of our Executive Leadership team and contribute to the growth and success of Transpire. We are looking for someone who is just as passionate about technology and the digital industry as they are about coaching and developing our team.
What you will do:
- Execute Transpire’s vision and strategies across our Delivery teams
- Manage the Delivery team P&L to budget, ensuring measures are in place to deliver on profit margin targets
- Ensure the right people, processes and systems are in place to build innovative digital products for our customers
- Lead, coach and mentor our Team Leads to be exceptional leaders
- Ensure smooth workload for the team through effective resourcing and forecasting practices
- Work closely with sales to grow new business and existing accounts
- Provide insightful reporting on key business metrics and use these metrics to drive continual improvement
- Work with Marketing to showcase our tech prowess to the world, and encourage our teams to actively contribute to the tech community
- Work with People and Culture to evolve the culture of the team and foster strong teamwork
- Ensure our values are embedded into everything we do.
What you will bring:
- Extensive experience in a senior delivery management role in a digital consulting environment;
- Illustrated success in designing and implementing delivery strategies and processes that improve business performance, including risk management strategies;
- Extensive experience in an Agile environment and strong understanding of Agile principles;
- Sound understanding of the business model and drivers within a services environment;
- Illustrated experience leading and inspiring a team of multi-disciplinary professionals – you’re an inspirational leader that people want to follow;
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills – able to identify and bring the best out in people and help them be the best they can be;
- A great network, to help grow our customer base and attract great candidates, coupled with strong business development capability.
What you’ll get:
- An opportunity to make this role your own, and make a huge impact on our business success
- The opportunity to make a real difference to our customers, their end users
- A flexible environment to tailor where and when you work to your needs
- You will transform and inspire – continually learning and developing to achieve your personal and career goals
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted.
No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.