Transpire build digital products that have a positive impact on the world. We transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human centered design and technology expertise. From creating apps that fast-track cancer research, to helping Virgin Australia’s millions of customers book and manage their travel from their mobile, our Transpirers strive to help our customers transform and inspire and make a difference in people’s lives every day.
We are looking for a driven Project Manager who is passionate about creating products that make a difference. You love leading and motivating teams, and working with customers to deliver both innovative technical solutions and an exceptional experience. We want someone with innate curiosity and the drive to make a difference, both in the way we work and the outcomes we create.
What you’ll do:
- You will lead an agile team of technology experts to deliver exceptional outcomes to our customers
- Work with our customer to create and define their project vision
- Nurture client relationships throughout the project lifecycle from concept to implementation
- Manage and report on timelines, features, priorities and budgets
- Manage and mitigate project risk, issues and change requests
- Continually communicate between the customer and Transpire team to manage priorities and expectations
- Ensure the project is delivered to customer satisfaction and within budget, leaving our customer as a promoter of Transpire
- Participate in pre sales as required
- Be a thought leader in the tech industry through blogs and speaking engagements
What you’ll bring:
- Extensive commercial experience delivering successful tech projects in an Agile consulting environment, with mobile app development experience a bonus
- Outstanding consulting skills, with strong negotiation and influencing skills with customers at all levels
- Scrum Master certification (desirable)
- Illustrated results delivering complex projects on time, on budget and to customer satisfaction
- Experience leading and coaching delivery teams
- Strong communication, negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills
- Exceptional organisational skills to work in large complex environments with multiple stakeholders
What you’ll get:
- You’ll work on projects you’ll be proud of
- You’ll work with an awesome team of smart people on interesting and challenging projects
- You’ll be the first to get your hands on new technologies and figure out what they’re capable of
- You will push the boundaries – continually learning and finding new ways to do things.
- A flexible working environment.
This is an opportunity to work where smart ideas are celebrated and innovation is embraced.
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted.
No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.