Transpire build digital products that have a positive impact on the world. We transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human centered design and technology expertise. From creating apps that fast-track cancer research, to helping Virgin Australia’s millions of customers book and manage their travel from their mobile, our Transpirers strive to help our customers transform and inspire and make a difference in people’s lives every day.
We are based in Melbourne and are now expanding to Sydney, so this is an opportunity to be part of a newly formed and growing team. We are looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst with experience in the analysis, design and creation of digital products to join the Transpire team for a large and innovative project. You will help us to deliver an exceptional outcome to our customer to bring their vision to life.
What you’ll do:
- Spend time with our customer to understand their business and processes and ensure our products will integrate smoothly into their environment
- Support the Project Manager and team throughout the project lifecycle
- Gather requirements, ensuring the right questions are asked to validate assumptions
- Translate project requirements to our technical teams to ensure they design and build a solution to customer expectation
- Create technical documentation for a large scale mobile solution
- Assist with QA and Testing, as required
- Provide input into product decisions
- Facilitate technical workshops with our team and other stakeholders
- Ensure our customers have an exceptional experience with Transpire.
What you’ll bring:
- Previous experience as a Technical BA within an Agile environment
- Experience working with large, complex enterprise organisations and compliance-focussed environments
- Scrum Master certificate (preferable)
- Experience in facilitating workshops and driving solutions
- Experience with mobile solutions (desirable)
- Strong communication, negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills
- Exceptional organisational skills to work in complex environments with multiple stakeholders
- Self-motivated, with a drive to learn.
What you’ll get:
- You’ll work with an awesome team of very smart people that you’ll learn from and contribute to.
- You’ll be given the freedom to do things your way, always focussed on making a difference to our end users.
- You will push the boundaries – continually learning and finding new ways to do things.
- Flexible working environment.
This is an opportunity to work where smart ideas are celebrated and innovation is embraced.
Candidates will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.