Transpire build digital products that have a positive impact on the world. We transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human centered design and technology expertise. From creating digital products that fast track cancer research, to helping people with vision impairment become more independent, our Transpirers strive to help our customers transform and inspire and make a difference in people’s lives every day.
We are looking for an experienced Angular Developer to join our project team on a 3 month contract. Working on an innovative project in the education sector, you will work closely with our customer and our team to bring our client’s vision to life. If you are passionate about Angular development and can showcase innovative, dynamic web applications you have built, then we’d love to talk to you. We are looking for someone who is available to start immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Write brilliant code and help others do the same
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team throughout the project lifecycle
- Provide expert advice for the design and development of a robust and scalable system
- Convert visual design concepts into working prototypes and templates
- Contribute estimates for Agile stories and epics
- Problem solving to resolve complex technical issues and bugs
- Provide an exceptional customer experience.
What you’ll bring:
- A passion for digital products and delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Sound experience with and a passion for Agile methodologies
- Extensive working experience with the following:
- Angular (at a senior level)
- GraphQL is desirable
- Front-end server security
- Server side rendering
- Single page application (other JS) development
- Angular JS libraries knowledge and integration
- Excellent people skills & a collaborative attitude
- Strong communication skills
This is an opportunity to work where smart ideas are celebrated and innovation is embraced.
Only Australian permanent residents need apply. Candidates will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.