Transpire build digital products that have a positive impact on the world. We transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human centered design and technology expertise. From creating apps that fast-track cancer research, to helping Virgin Australia’s millions of customers book and manage their travel from their mobile, our Transpirers strive to help our customers transform and inspire and make a difference in people’s lives every day.
We are looking for an experienced and curious Senior React Developer to help create innovative digital products and great user experiences. You will work closely with our teams and customers to design and build front end solutions for our web applications. You will ensure stable and scalable systems are built, deployed and supported. This is initially a 2 month contract with the possibility of extension or permanent employment.
What you’ll do:
- Provide solution design and advice to customers
- Understand customer requirements and collaboratively design front end solutions
- Use innovative technologies to build outstanding technical solutions
- Develop, document and test high quality code
- Solve technical problems with our teams and customers
What you’ll bring:
- A passion for delivering exceptional technical solutions and customer experiences
- Outstanding consulting skills, with strong negotiation and influencing skills with customers
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- A drive to work as part of a collaborative team
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or equivalent experience
- Problem solving abilities when working with unfamiliar solutions
- Strong documentation skills and mindset
Experience working with:
- Redux or alternative
What you’ll get:
- You’ll work on projects you’ll be proud of
- You’ll work with an awesome team of smart people on interesting and challenging projects
- You’ll have the freedom to do things your way, always focussed on making a difference to our customers and their end users
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted.
No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.