Transpire build digital products that have a positive impact on the world. We transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human centered design and technology expertise. From creating apps that fast-track cancer research, to helping Virgin Australia’s millions of customers have a delightful flying experience, our Transpirers strive to help our customers transform and inspire and make a difference in people’s lives every day.
We are based in Melbourne and are now expanding to Sydney, so this is an opportunity to be part of a newly formed and growing team.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Automation QA Consultant to join our team. Working on an innovative project you will work closely with our customer and our team to ensure the quality of the solutions we deliver. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, with both an automation and consulting background.
What you’ll do:
- Work with our customer and multidisciplinary teams throughout our agile delivery process
- Perform automation, functional, regression, systems integration, UI and end to end testing on the iOS and Android platform and report results
- Collaborate with Developers to understand requirements and provide effective test coverage to support delivery of these requirements
- Review Acceptance Criteria and create aligned acceptance tests in user stories for testability
- Communicate defects with Developers and manage these to resolution
- Contribute estimates for Agile stories
- Provide expert guidance to our customer and your team.
- Write automated UI tests
What you’ll bring:
- Extensive consulting experience, with strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Extensive experience in testing native iOS and Android, including automation, API, Responsive Website, UI Testing and writing SQL queries
- Exposure to AWS
- Working knowledge of Bitrise (or similar CI tools), GIT, Xcode, Android Studio, Jmeter and Jira
- Experience in implementing test automation, custom frameworks and tools
- Exposure to working in mature CI/CD environments
- A desire to achieve the best outcome for our clients
- Strong communication skills with stakeholders of all levels
- Friendly, professional, self-motivated with a drive to learn
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or similar relevant qualifications.
What you’ll get:
- You’ll work on a project you’ll be proud of
- You’ll work with an awesome team of smart people on interesting and challenging projects
- You’ll be the first to get your hands on new technologies and figure out what they’re capable of
- A flexible working environment.
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted.
No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.