Transpire build digital products that have a positive impact on the world. We transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human centered design and technology expertise. From creating apps that fast-track cancer research, to helping Virgin Australia’s millions of customers have a delightful flying experience, our Transpirers strive to help our customers transform and inspire and make a difference in people’s lives every day.
We are looking for an experienced Senior QA Consultant to join our project team on a 6 month contract. Working on an innovative project you will work closely with our customer and our team to ensure the quality of the solutions we deliver. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, with both automation and consulting background. This is initially a 6 month fixed term contract with the possibility of extension or permanent roles with Transpire.
What you’ll do:
- Work with our customer and multidisciplinary teams throughout our agile delivery process
- Perform functional, regression, systems integration, UI and end to end testing on the Android platform and report results
- Collaborate with Developers to understand requirements and provide effective test coverage to support delivery of these requirements
- Review Acceptance Criteria and create aligned acceptance tests in user stories for testability
- Communicate defects with Developers and manage these to resolution
- Contribute estimates for Agile stories
- Provide expert guidance to our customer and your team.
- Write automated UI tests
What you’ll bring:
- Extensive consulting experience, with strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Extensive experience in testing native Android, including API, Responsive Website, UI Testing and writing SQL queries
- Exposure to AWS
- Working knowledge of Jenkins, GIT, Xcode, Android Studio, Jmeter and Jira
- Experience in implementing test automation, custom frameworks and tools
- Exposure to working in mature CI/CD environments
- A desire to achieve the best outcome for our clients
- Strong communication skills with stakeholders of all levels
- Friendly, professional, self-motivated with a drive to learn
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or similar relevant qualifications.
What you’ll get:
- You’ll work on a project you’ll be proud of
- You’ll work with an awesome team of smart people on interesting and challenging projects
- You’ll be the first to get your hands on new technologies and figure out what they’re capable of
- A flexible working environment.
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted.
No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.