Transpire build digital products that have a positive impact on the world. We transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human centered design and technology expertise. From creating apps that fast-track cancer research, to helping Virgin Australia’s millions of customers have a delightful travel experience, our Transpirers strive to help our customers transform and inspire and make a difference in people’s lives every day.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Microsoft Azure Back End Developer to help create innovative digital products and great user experiences. You will work closely with our teams and customers to design and build APIs and back end frameworks and ensure stable and scalable systems are built, deployed and supported. This is initially a 3 month contract with the possibility of extension or permanent roles with Transpire.
What you’ll do:
- Understand customer requirements and collaboratively design back end solutions.
- Use innovative cloud technologies to build outstanding technical solutions.
- Develop, document and test high quality code.
- Implement data migration & synchronisation policies
- Recommend data caching techniques
- Work closely with Testers in a test driven environment.
- Solve technical problems with our teams and customers.
- Provide expert advice for the design and development of robust and scalable applications.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience designing, implementing and interfacing with web APIs.
- Good software design and architecture principles.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Outstanding consulting skills, with strong negotiation and influencing skills with customers.
- A drive to work as part of a collaborative team.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or equivalent experience.
- Strong documentation skills and mindset.
Experience working with:
- Cosmos Database.
- Azure Active Directory.
- API Gateway Management.
- Azure Serverless Functions.
- Monitoring Services.
- Logic App workflows.
What you’ll get:
- You’ll work on projects you’ll be proud of.
- You’ll work with an awesome team of smart people on interesting and challenging projects.
- A flexible working environment.
Only candidates with rights to work in Australia will be accepted.
No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.