Transpire build digital products that have a positive impact on the world. We transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human centered design and technology expertise. From creating digital products that fast track cancer research, to helping people with vision impairment become more independent, our Transpirers strive to help our customers transform and inspire and make a difference in people’s lives every day.
We are looking for an experienced Dev Ops Engineer who is passionate about creating solutions that make a difference, you will ensure stable and scalable systems are built, deployed and supported. You love working with customers and delivering both exceptional technical solutions and an inspiring user experience. This is initially a 3 month contract with the possibility of extension or permanent roles with Transpire.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver inspiring digital products that bring our customers’ visions to life.
- Setup the required infrastructure stack for the solutions we are building.
- Ensure our environments adhere to security guidelines and AWS best practice utilising Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery.
- Understand customer requirements and collaboratively design infrastructure and API solutions.
- Develop, document and test high quality code for the APIs you build.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary agile teams throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provide expert advice for the design and development of robust and scalable applications.
- Solve technical problems with our teams and customers.
- Contribute estimates for Agile stories and epics.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience working in the FinTech industry.
- AWS Developer/SysOps Administrator certification (minimum Associate lvl). required
- Experience working in a consulting environment.
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Excellent communications skills & a collaborative attitude.
- Friendly, professional, self-motivated with a drive to learn.
Commercial experience with:
- Docker containerisation with Python or PHP experience.
- Command line.
- Serverless Lambda functions.
What you’ll get:
- You’ll work on projects you’ll be proud of – we’re helping find new ways to treat cancer and providing ways for the vision impaired to become more independent, to name a few.
- You’ll be the first to get your hands on new technologies and figure out what they’re capable of.
- You’ll work with an awesome team of very smart people that you’ll learn from and contribute to.
- You’ll be given the freedom to do things your way, always focussed on making a difference to our end users.
- You will push the boundaries – continually learning and finding new ways to do things.
This is an opportunity to work where smart ideas are celebrated and innovation is embraced. We are looking for passionate and innovative people, while a CV is great, be creative in how you showcase your skills to us.
Candidates will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.