Transpire build digital products that have a positive impact on the world. We transform complex problems into innovative digital solutions by combining digital strategy, human centered design and technology expertise. From creating apps that fast-track cancer research, to helping Virgin Australia’s millions of customers have a delightful travel experience, our Transpirers strive to help our customers transform and inspire and make a difference in people’s lives every day.
We’re not looking for a traditional ‘salesperson’. We’re looking for someone that is just as passionate about bringing our customers’ visions to life as our customers are themselves. We have a true consulting and partnership approach to establishing new customer relationships. We don’t just sell a solution to a customer, we design it with them. You’re driven by seeing the Transpire team working on innovative, exciting projects and turning our customers into raving fans.
What you’ll do:
- Create sales plans for your target verticals
- Establish new customer relationships and bring in projects aligned to our values
- Work with potential customers to map their product vision
- Manage the end to end sales process from initial engagement to contract sign-off
- Create proposals that reflect the customer’s vision and requirements
- Work collaboratively with Delivery teams throughout the pre-sales and process to ensure accurate estimations and Delivery team buy-in
- Ensure effective handover of accounts to Account Managers and of new projects to the Delivery team
- Keep our CRM and management team up to date.
What you’ll bring:
- Extensive experience in digital product sales, with illustrated success in establishing new customer relationships and exceeding sales targets
- Experience creating effective sales plans to open new opportunities and verticals
- Illustrated experience building relationships based on credibility, knowledge and empathy
- Illustrated success selling solutions within a professional services environment
- Experience running pre-sales workshops, writing successful proposals and closing deals
- Sound understanding of and experience in an Agile development environment
- A high level of self awareness, you are humble, curious, bold and thrive on both quality of outcomes and teamwork.
What you’ll get:
- You’ll help create products you’ll be proud of
- You’ll work with an awesome team of smart people
- You’ll have the freedom to do things your way, focussed on making a difference to our customers
- A flexible environment to tailor where and when you work to your needs
- You will transform and inspire – continually learning and developing to achieve your personal and career goals.
Candidates will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.