Transpire is committed to making our website usable and accessible to all people who wish to visit it. To achieve this, we are taking the following measures:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities
- Include people with disabilities in our design research and testing
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Transpire’s website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
While we’ve implemented several measures to ensure this website is accessible, you may find some limitations.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers on the site via the below contact methods:
- Contact Us form
- Postal Address: Level 2, 99 King St Melbourne 3000
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.